I've decided to make it via web, yes, in case of public (but restricted use) using.
What the deal I'm talking about ?
There are a complete service for each one who cares and working on open-source project, scheduling community events, working time and want to make a proof of participating and real developer state.
For example - I have a many mails from people who wants me to take they like a developers to open source project, in the past I've including everybody, but there are no effect on this - nobody works, people was enlisted and nothing else.
On real practice - I want to take a view to each of candidate to participate in project via this service. There are no service for it yet.
Also, there are a good thing for employer to avoid time loose with non right mans.
eh, you can told me about linkedin - linkedin is not really make a proof of your skills and jobs - it's suck.
So, it was a some non-technical introduction ...
I'm reserving 4-5 hours per week for redleaf, and I want to introduce technologies will used for this project:
- - httpd - redleafd (small and fast)
- - scheme_modula (module for the redleaf that suppose to run scheme code as quick as it possible)
- - web ui software written on scheme
- - parsing/collecting server side daemons on python || scheme (it depends on my research with libs)
After those I'm planning to reorganize architecture and rewrite some code, to support dynamic modules and so on for flexibility, the next stage will be a set of modules. After this stage I will implement scheme_modula and starts to write web ui and server side daemons.
In this case I'm need to anybody who knows any of the following - or all of this stuff:
- - C and UNIX IPC
- - Data structures and memory management techniques
- - Scheme
- - any of - cvs/git/svn/arch/etc ... on really good level
- - Python
- - Gimp and some creative techniques for image/icons creating
I'm looking for you - contact me via jabber - tirra at njs.netlab.cz